Fiocruz

Problematic

Project Interface, agile process, usability test, rebranding.

Solution

The project was designed in Drupal, but some problems were detected with interface and the navigation perception related by users team from FIOCRUZ.

Initially we did a sorting card to identify the perception of navigation, there was a problem of understanding the use of the forums linked to the discussion networks.

Then I did an A / B test to propose a more simplified navigation, with the use of wireframes (adobe XD) to understand the best way for its use. Filters were one of the concerns, we chose the filter switch but it was an option that did not work with the users, did not understand the functionality so we started with simpler filters inserted through a modal.

Another part of the project was to update the visual identity of the project that did not give a good read on the site. And lastly we created the screens of the pages and a style guide to leave with the team and a UI kit.

Card Sorting

image card sorting
image card sorting
image card sorting

Visual identity

visual identity 01
visual identity 02
visual identity 03
visual identity 04

Wireframe (Adobe XD)

wireframe ágora

StyleGuide

wireframe ágora
wireframe ágora
wireframe ágora
wireframe ágora

UI KIT

wireframe ágora
wireframe ágora

Visual

full Layout
full Layout